Introduction to Membership Tiers
Membership organizations across North America are changing their marketing approach to a more balanced strategy of benefits, mission and recognition appeals. A tiered dues structure compliments this balanced appeal, giving members the ability to choose their level of support and engagement.
If you're considering a tiered structure and what comes with it, take a look at this 15-minute webinar on the topic. It's appropriate for execs, staff and board alike. The more the merrier, so help yourself to it.
Marketing For Your Members
Online directories are ubiquitous and it's safe to say we have run out of ways to make them unique or innovative. The public is being inundated with innovation from everywhere except membership organizations. Until now.
Sell anything. Buy anything. Request anything. Generate leads.
Give your members the ability to post any offer on any product or service they sell. Better than that, give your community the ability to request a bid or service from the members of your trusted organization. This technology did not exist until mid-2012.
The best way to serve your members as an association or chamber of commerce is to leverage your size, your audience and your traffic to benefit their bottom line. If you think your online directory is doing that, think again. Join Kyle Sexton's discussions with Chris Petty, co-creator of this innovative service available exclusively through associations and chambers of commerce.
Get Control of Your Membership Sales
You have future members visiting your website everyday - even several times a day. I know this because I track the visitors on the websites of membership organizations I work with. Here are some numbers to consider:
I've built many websites and sold over a thousand memberships. If you don't offer an online tour of membership, which represents the RIGHT way to sell memberships, future members are leaving your site frustrated and disappointed.
About Member SalesEngineTM:
Join me for an exclusive look at the tool that can open new doors for your membership organization.
WEBINAR DATES COMING SOON
- Chamber of Commerce's Immigration Insanity: How to Ruin the Economy and ... - Town Hall
- Valdosta-Lowndes Chamber of Commerce Hold Legislative Luncheon - WCTV
- Trussville, chamber of commerce holding New Year's celebration 'Cahaba ... - al.com (blog)
- Greater Millville Chamber of Commerce announces December's Outstanding ... - NJ.com
- Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce awards individuals and businesses - Lewiston Sun Journal
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce honors four distinguished leaders at ... - The Jersey Journal - NJ.com
- Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire chambers of commerce announce merger - Buffalo Grove Countryside
- Chamber Of Commerce Leader Says Fracking Regulations 'Undermine Freedom' - ThinkProgress
- Gov. Corbett touts Main Line Chamber of Commerce (Video) - Main Line
- McConnell Challenger, Matt Bevin, Scoffs at Chamber of Commerce Ad - ABC News (blog)