Value Drift: Stop or Fast Forward
Stop || Pause > Play >> Fast Forward
Leading a multi-million dollar organization brings some tough decisions. When value drift gains momentum, it's time to stop what you're doing, pause the messaging and programming that contributes to the drift.
This means stopping your sales efforts which may contribute to attrition. It might mean starting from scratch. It often means looking at a different industry for inspiration. Maybe it means building a radical new service for each of your major customer segments. Sometimes it means a new business model.
- 20 Ideas You Can Steal Right Now
- Coming to Twin Falls, Boise, SFO, ATL, Edmonton and Branson
- Holiday Greetings with Prezi
- Nice notes from far away
- Words Mean Things
- What's Next?
- Pricing Advice: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Business and Travel Tools I Can't Live Without
- Your brand story starts with 'why'
- Bundled Pricing: Art or Science?
- ACCE Establishes Partner Relationship With Kyle Sexton
- Instigators don't charge at the door
- On Failure
- Go where your competition cannot go
- Who will make these?
- By The Book: Perspective for Your Business Opportunities
- Lumachi: [loo MAWK ee] to move the unmovable with ease and compassion
- Books about how to write books
- Books and Products I recommend
- The problem with being obvious
- How to Link Your Blog to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Top 5 ways social media can help your business or organization
- Advertise to a market, or share with a community
- Put your messages where the people are
- Day with Seth Godin brings business revelations
- Wall Street Journal was kind to me today